*SECURED ONLINE SHOPPING*
1. Standard Payment Terms: American Express, Visa, MasterCard, Advance Payment via Wire Transfer or Money Order.
2. Payment terms of Net 30 days may be made available to qualified accounts. Consumers Choice POS, Inc. reserves the right to hold shipments on overdue accounts.
3. Sales Tax charged for CA, MD, MS, TN and VA shipments.
4. Prices subject to change without notice.
5. WARRANTY: The (OEM) Original Equipment Manufacturer Warranty Applies. Consumers Choice POS, Inc. makes no warranty of any kind, express or implied including without limitation any warranty of merchant ability or fitness for a particular purpose. Customer acknowledges and agrees to assume full responsibility for product compatibility. Consumers Choice POS, Inc. shall not be liable for special, indirect or consequential damages, nor shall Consumers Choice POS, Inc. be liable for damages of any kind arising from the use of Consumers Choice POS, Inc. products.
6. In the event of nonpayment of any invoice, Consumers Choice POS, Inc. shall be entitled to recover all reasonable expenses including but not limited to collection fees, attorney's fees, and court costs.
7. PRODUCT RETURNS: We do not sell test equipment. No open box returns. No Software returns. No returns for supplies (receipt paper, receipt printer ribbons, barcode printer labels, barcode printer ribbons). No returns after 20 days from date of invoice. Any and all merchandise to be returned to Consumers Choice POS, Inc. for any reason must be clearly identified with a Consumers Choice POS, Inc. assigned Return Material Authorization "RMA" number. Transportation charges to be prepaid by the buyer. All other returns will be refused.
8. RMA numbers may be obtained by contacting Consumers Choice POS, Inc. prior to returning any merchandise. RMA numbers will be valid for 7 days from the date of issuance. RMA numbers must appear only on the shipping label. Products must be returned in the original manufacturers packaging and in factory new condition, in order to qualify for credit consideration. Consumers Choice POS, Inc. will not issue credit for products returned not in "factory new" condition.
9. Consumers Choice POS, Inc. reserves the right to assess processing fees for any product returned which is not defective. All returns must have a valid RMA number, and be returned with all cables, documentation, manuals, software (sealed), ribbons (sealed), and original packaging (free of any additional labels or markings), and must be received unopened in "factory new" condition suitable for resale in order to qualify for credit consideration.
10. Claims for "DOA" defective merchandise must be received by Consumers Choice POS, Inc. within 7 days. The Original Equipment Manufacturer's policy for repairing or replacing "DOA" defective products will apply. Consumers Choice POS, Inc. does not offer credit or exchange for a different product for defective products. Defective merchandise returns are only for replacement with same manufacturer brand, model and interface.
10. Consumers Choice POS, Inc. reserves the right to assess special handling or shipping charges including (but not limited to) charges for expedited shipment, drop shipments, and courier services. Such charges will be added to the invoice for such shipments.
12. Orders for Software, Supplies and "Special Order" merchandise are non-cancelable and non-returnable. Consumers Choice POS, Inc. reserves the right to require deposits or prepayment on "Special Orders".
13. All shipping and applicable restocking charges related to refused shipments or return shipments are the responsibility of the party placing the original order.
*Free FedEx/UPS 3 Day Shipping